 Administrative / General / 3677
    Re: S&H Technic Sale via MindStorms e-mailing —Todd Lehman
   (...) Of course, it's still bad netiquette to post email without permission, even from a company, IMHO. I suppose you could paraphrase it. (...) Not necessarily. In this case, the advertisement seemed to be intended for a wide audience, but in the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: S&H Technic Sale via MindStorms e-mailing —Jasper Janssen
     (...) Of course, that's also how you get a 4 speed CD burner at the price of a double, and an 8 ppm printer at the price of a 6 (most often, it's not a timing chip - it's a bloody jumper.) Jasper (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: S&H Technic Sale via MindStorms e-mailing —Jeff Thompson
   (...) I agree that personal person-to-person email [1] should never be posted (or even mentioned the vast majority of time) or forwarded without permission. Unsolicited (or barely solicited) commercial advertisements I view as the equivalent of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)