 Administrative / General / 3640
    Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99 —Jeff Thompson
   (...) I don't like the idea of thumbnail *pictures* automatically showing up beside messages. Purely iconic links would be OK. I do like the idea of a syntax that will get automagically expanded from something like LS#6077 to a hyperlink to the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99 —Matthew Miller
   (...) I'd be happy with LS#\d+ as the standard way to write the set numbers. Unlike URLs, there's not any confusion over whether a . is part of the URL or not, etc. Todd, you mentioned that lego set numbers are actually strings. Do they contain (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)