 Administrative / General / 363
Re: Where to Post?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 15:33:29 GMT

Todd said:

BTW, the lugnet.loc.us.cad.sd group was always intended to support the
Carlsbad town as part of it...

lugnet.loc.us.CA.sd would make more sense to me.  Putting Carlsbad in with
San Diego was probably the best choice under the current hierarchy.

Might someday make sense to have a separate group for Carlsbad + Windsor +
Billund (planning vacations, experiences, etc.)...?

I think that each of these places deserves a place in the hierarchy for
themselves, but I can wait until traffic warrants this special treatment.

Thanks,

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net