 Administrative / General / 3587
    Re: .market.auction & crossposting —Frank Filz
   This is one of those "there are many sides to this issue" things. I think that Larry's intent is something that is reasonable. I also see the purpose of the "no auction announcements in groups which don't welcome them", with zero tolerance (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: .market.auction & crossposting —Todd Lehman
   (...) IMHO, an announcement of a new auction site is different from an announcement of an auction. I don't see any problem with announcements of new auction sites (I mean real sites, of course, like Serious Collector, Mike's BRICKS, and other (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)