 Administrative / General / 3582
  Re: .market.auction & crossposting

(...) Hmm. (hops across the fence for a second) This seems a bit like over-policing. There haven't been very many violations of the T&C in this area that I've noticed lately, so it is probably not necessary. I might be wrong, though - there's a lot (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: .market.auction & crossposting

(...) I don't think it's neccessarily necessary either, but it would save time & hassle & worry. Anything that the server itself can to do help is something that a human doesn't have to do. For example, it's not necessarily *necessary* that the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)