 Administrative / General / 354
    Where to Post? —Gary Louie
   Todd, Where should discussions of Legoland Carlsbad be posted? Some of us want to start making plans. The lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd group is geographically closest, but somehow seems inappropriate. Gary GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Where to Post? —Sarah Heacock
   (...) I'm not Todd. I'm going to answer anyway. I'd say lugnet.general Except that we seem to not have one. Erg? Ah. I managed to disconnect myself from general somejhow. NOT a good thing. PERHAPS some discussion in .general with followups to the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Where to Post? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Makes sense to me... BTW, the lugnet.loc.us.cad.sd group was always intended to support the Carlsbad town as part of it... See the charter/purpose here: (URL) seem to make much sense to create a separate group just for Carlsbad or to put it (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Where to Post? —Gary Louie
   Todd said: (...) lugnet.loc.us.CA.sd would make more sense to me. Putting Carlsbad in with San Diego was probably the best choice under the current hierarchy. (...) I think that each of these places deserves a place in the hierarchy for themselves, (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Where to Post? —Todd Lehman
   (...) LOL! Good catch -- :) -- I think I've been typing the word "cad" too much. My favorite typo is typing "tryint" when I mean to write "trying." ("int" being a very common C language programming keyword.) (...) Billund has its own group right (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)