 Administrative / General / 3530
  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) I dunno man. U'm running on about was much sleep as they probably are and I'll tell you what this ugly bag of mostly water is thinking: I'm thinking it will be nice to hopefully discuss this all with someone at LEGO Direct rationally a month (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) We hear you and feel your pain. You MUST be spun up, that message has more typos than I've ever seen you make in one post. As you noticed, Brad J posted a reply to my DearLEGO post promising some official answers and asking people to settle (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)