 Administrative / General / 353
352  |  354
Subject:
List of articles taking longer to render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 04:24:01 GMT

Now that this group has 350+ articles, it is taking a fairly long time to be
rendered by my browser (due to a generally slow network connection today) Not
advocating pruning(1), but am wondering if some sort of filtering of the
article list may be beneficial... let me choose it, natch, or leave it in "all
articles mode".

Either filter by date, or collapse threads, or ?

I guess basically I want a full news reader over the web interface :-)...

1 - NEVER. I want to get at the articles indefinintely

-Lar