 Administrative / General / 339
  Re: Lugnet carrying rec.toys.lego?

(...) That's the only reason I want it... The newsfeed I have at work is read-only. I wouldn't mind at all giving up my newsfeed in exchange for lugnet; the only newsgroup I read regularly is rtl. Cheers, - Sproat (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet carrying rec.toys.lego?

(...) Clarification: I have a read-only feed at work and it sucks raw ostrich feathers. I enjoy reading rtl through Netscape's news reader, but to post I have to crawl into Deja News. In comparison, reading and posting the lugnet groups is a blast, (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)