 Administrative / General / 339
Re: Lugnet carrying rec.toys.lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:46:53 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
Is there any value in having a read-only copy of rec.toys.lego hosted here
(much easier to set up), or is it only of value if it's postable-to?

That's the only reason I want it...  The newsfeed I have at work is
read-only.  I wouldn't mind at all giving up my newsfeed in exchange for
lugnet; the only newsgroup I read regularly is rtl.

Cheers,
- Sproat