 Administrative / General / 336
  Re: CFD: lugnet.theme.*

(...) Actually, for me, I like reading about what others have done. Often it gives me ideas across themes, because building bridges restaurants, inns and pubs are all plausible in just about any theme that has minifigs. One thing that might be cool (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.theme.*

I disagree with breaking down the auction and trade groups further - although I know I only am looking for a few things, I think that breaking them down and making them easier to use _might_ squelch momentum. Secretly, however, I have another (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)