 Administrative / General / 3341
    Re: Any one know these email addresses? —Mike Poindexter
   (...) . (...) o (...) This (lego@poindexter.cc) is mine. I use it on Lugnet and RTL for my newsreader. I use different email addresses all over the place to find where people got my email address. I had tried to use lugnet@poindexter.cc, but Todd (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Any one know these email addresses? —Christopher Lannan
   (...) Mike, you say you didn't use that address here? I've never been on RTL, so I'm trying to figure out what the other common thread could be. Lego.com or fellow lugneteer Tony's "From Bothans to Bricks" website, where I signed the guestbook. I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)