 Administrative / General / 3238
  Re: "compartmentalized dorks"??

(...) Well, I've never been on RTL, but I've been lurking on lugnet for almost a year, and I just started posting about a month ago, and I love it. I found out so much info reading this site. When sets were coming out that I would have missed, etc. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "compartmentalized dorks"??

(...) I agree. I usually try to browse all the way through each day's postings at the top level of the hierarchy to see what's going on. If a group that I'm interested in has a lot going on, then I will drill down into a particular newsgroup for (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)