 Administrative / General / 3225
Re: Orange bricks in Artic 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ben Gatrelle writes:
PS Todd when will the lugnet.arctic group be created?

Never.

or should we be discussing this in lugnet.town?

Yeah, .town or .general, I guess, depending on what you're actually talking
about.  I would feel comfortable talking about the Arctic domes and stuff
in .space or .aquazone as well, because of their utility there...

Anyway, Arctic is a play theme within the Town System.

--Todd
Todd,
   I wouldn't say I'm exactly arguing here, but why town? Is it a set numnber
thing? The addition of the asteroids and the radioactive bugs seems to make it
a little too "sci-fi" for town. I'd see it more as space, part of rock
raiders, or a new theme of its own, the way rock raiders is.

Chris