 Administrative / General / 3160
    Civility —Frank Filz
   There seems to be a decline in civility here. It seems that some of the incivility is coming from people posting to innapropriate groups. What is going on? On the one hand, do we need to jump down peoples throats the moment they cross the line? On (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Civility —Roger D. Parks
   (...) An interesting point and queation to match. My own feeling is that some level of over-work is (perhaps) the reason. I would also venture a pure guess that, in the case of the person to whom I first responded, a certain amount of youthful (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)