 Administrative / General / 315
Re: When is everyone coming over?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 01:56:19 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
lugnet.announce  is not a discussion group...  :-o
Take it over to lugnet.admin.general please...

Just another reason to make lugnet.announce read-only, imo.

One downside to using slrn - no pull-down menus for setting followups,
so I not only have to remember that there aren't supposed to be
discussions going on here even though there are (and will be as long
as it is possible to post to it), I have to trust my memory when it
comes to setting the followups.

I'd say I'd be more likely to just not respond to posts here when
faced with the choice of sending them off to the bit-bucket or
following up a post in an inappropriate area.

Can you make all posts from anyone TO lugnet.announce automatically
have followups set to lugnet.admin.general?

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET