 Administrative / General / 3104
    Re: LUGNET Welcomes Donations —Selçuk Göre
    Todd, I've checked your donations info page and see you don't want cash. Why? And is it a strict "do not" or only a "please do not" ?..:-) Commissions and so for international money orders are high AFAIK. Selçuk (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET Welcomes Donations —Todd Lehman
     (...) Good question. I guess there's no problem with cash as long as long as it is legal for the sender to send cash from their country, and as long as the sender understands the risks involved. I've received cash from people a few times (not many) (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: LUGNET Welcomes Donations —Richard Franks
     (...) I would have thought that if they can't x-ray it, and it sets off a metal detector then that would arouse more curiousity about it? But then I've no idea what they *really* do to mail anyway :) Richard (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET Welcomes Donations —James Brown
   (...) Hmm...curiosity... Hey Larry - would you take LUGNET donations through your factor service? James (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET Welcomes Donations —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Sure, for non US donors. A LUGNET donation is just like any other payment I make to any other payee. In general I do not seek out random third party purchases (that is, I am not keen on buying golf clubs for Jan Schmo in Holland who I don't (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)