 Administrative / General / 3082
  LUGNET as a portal?

Todd, What are your thoughts of letting LUGNET be a portal site? Almost everything is there, really -- all I need now is a "Search LUGNET / Search Google" (1) textbox and button and I'd have LUGNET as my home page. Cheers, - jsproat 1. Or whichever (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET as a portal?

(...) The term "portal" is kind of a fuzzy marketspeak words these days (maybe it always was, in this context :) so I'm not sure I fully understand the question, since it could mean so many things. I used the term a couple times in some older posts: (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)