 Administrative / General / 3074
Re: looking for 2 x 4 low angle slope part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:06:30 GMT

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:53:16 GMT, "Dennett" <dennett@agate.net> wrote:

No one knows where Terry is either, AFAIK. I'm sure we're all a
little anqious for the next update. Has anyone tried to get in touch
with Terry?? After all he was only supposed to be going on vacation
for a couple of weeks, not a month :)

A couple of people have been in touch with Terry.  He's fine.  He'll be
back.

Steve