 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 456
Re: looking for 2 x 4 low angle slope part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:53:16 GMT

On 10/15/1999, at 1:55 AM, Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Part number 30363--yes, it's official.

I didn't thnk it is... I distinctly remember that it missed the boat • on the first
batch of starwars parts and is currently waiting for terry to get his • act into
gear and release the next batch, with the starwars engine and the • patterned
windscreen in it.

And you were doing so good Jonathan.  How things can so quickly revert • to the
ways of the past.  I hope this was just a temporary slip back into your • rude
ways of the past.  I will let Terry tell you how much offense you have • wrought.

Eric Kingsley

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

Sorry for being rude, I didnt intend to offend anyone. It is just that • the update in
question has been in the "being voted on" stage for several months now.

No one knows where Terry is either, AFAIK. I'm sure we're all a
little anqious for the next update. Has anyone tried to get in touch
with Terry?? After all he was only supposed to be going on vacation
for a couple of weeks, not a month :)

Ryan