 Administrative / General / 3000
Re: Text size on the web interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 19:13:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, John VanZwieten writes:
Hey, is LUGNET getting hit harder than usual today?

Not that I can see...

It seems quite sluggish, while other sites are fine.

Might be net slog?  There was a small spike of unusually high activity at
2:46pm EST today, but other than that, it seems zippy as usual to me.
It really hasn't even ever come close yet in its entire history to its
physical limit of outgoing bandwidth or CPU utilization.

--Todd