 Administrative / General / 2938
    Re: Why don't we have seperate Trade/Sale & Auction Groups for each Lego Sub-Cat? —Mike Stanley
   (...) FEAR. Ok, let's discuss. Heck no. So to save the rare people who are truly only interested in one type of Lego product we force everyone else to wade through a half dozen or more groups? No way. I can imagine TONS of cross-posting "Will trade (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Why don't we have seperate Trade/Sale & Auction Groups for each Lego Sub-Cat? —Scott Arthur
   Of course, this is a fair point. My suggestion was meant to be in addition to the existing system... not a replacement. I suppose I was not thinking as a "trader", but more as a buyer/seller. I suppose this is because trading is an expensive (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)