 Administrative / General / 2924
Re: Cancel a message that is entered twice accidentely ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
Administrator,
Sorry, I've made a indentical, duplicate entry of a message dated 27-Sep-99
11:33/11:34, subject: Re: anyone else notice this? by: Manfred Moolhuysen.
Coulkd you please cancel one of the two messages ?

OK, lugnet.cad.dev:2904 is cancelled.

Or is there a way I can do this myself ?

Not via the web, no.  RobertM has a good suggestion which I intend to
implement, however:

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=2402

--Todd