 Administrative / General / 2806
  Re: Very early look at new look

(...insert jaw-dropping sound...) (URL) questions abound, but I'll bide my time. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Very early look at new look

?? That has been there a while I think in the same form, what am I missing? (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Very early look at new look

(...) I find it's typically what *I'm* missing... Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. :-, When did this link come around? Was it back when the topic of hosting rtl was still hot? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)