 Administrative / General / 2788
2787  |  2789
Subject:
web interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 04:37:18 GMT

Todd,

While using the web interface tonight, I could only get five
group names in the newsgroups field, example:

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/us/il/?n=8

I was trying to add a couple of more loc.us groups to
the newsgroup field but it appears there is a character limit.

Hints, help, suggestions such as go home and use your newsreader
not the web interface?

Just wondering

Paul Foster