 Administrative / General / 2780
  Re: Suggestion for improvement

(...) I wanted to do that, but although you can temporarily override the LINK and VLINK color inline with <FONT COLOR=...>, you can't temporarily override them separately inline. (At least not to the best of my knowledge; maybe there's some CSS (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suggestion for improvement

(...) Rather than color coded, perhaps shape encoded (squares, circles, triangles, etc...) would be easier to implement. You still have issue (b), but bandwidth for a few small images is minimal. I don't follow the log bloat issue, but assume it is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)