 Administrative / General / 2736
  Re: RESULTS- CFV Johnathan Wilson's Posting Priviledges on LUGNET

(...) The CFV stated all votes would be made public. I stand by my vote. You're not saying you're ashamed of yours, are you? (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: RESULTS- CFV Johnathan Wilson's Posting Priviledges on LUGNET

(...) Ah, I knew if I didn't say this first, someone would call me one it! :-, Yes, I stand by my vote. I submitted it because I personally could see no other decent action. Ashamed of my vote, no; tired of the flamage, yes. It was the flames that (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)