 Administrative / General / 2671
    Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET —Richard Laing
   (...) I wonder if anyone else watching from the sidelines is finding this as absurd as I am? Insisting on how someone should sign their postings? (if at all). Any messages I get in Eudora clearly indicate who they are from before I even open them. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET —Jeremy Sproat
     (...) Looks good, but it really should be like this: --RL I'm sure that you'll get the hang of it with practice. Cheers, - jsproat p.s. It's after to 1:30 a.m. and I'm about halfway through catching up from my 3 weeks away. I'll most likely read (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET —Todd Lehman
   (...) Easy, easy. No one's insisting on anything. Bram was just trying to be helpful. So was I. I was trying to point out to JW that he may have misunderstood what Bram was suggesting -- at least my interpretation of what Bram was suggesting. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)