 Administrative / General / 2667
Re: Another Carney masterpiece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 00:34:49 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:
The final brick is in for Castle Chillon on Lake Geneva.  The castle can
be
seen at http://www.end.com/~jynx/castle/chillon.html.

Finally. A castle that makes warwick castle look small.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

I see you've added a signature.  Hope you didn't do it because some
people thought you had to do so.

One thing *I* think you do have to do, though, is learn to snip.  See
the lines above your post, the ones that actually mention what the
project is and the URL for it?  That's all you needed to quote.

You certainly didn't need to quote Gary quoting everything Larry said,
including Larry's huge sig.

Disk space is cheap, and news articles are small, but if we all stop
snipping Lugnet will run out at some point, or at least sooner than if
we each try to exercise a little common sense.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.