 Administrative / General / 2647
Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 03:33:25 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> writes:
And another part of the terms should be for him to use a signature.
That's another one of the things I've pushed for a long time that he's
FLAT OUT IGNORED and therefore REFUSED to change (rather arrogantly).

Because of the way I access the internet I am unable to use a
signature.

That shouldn't keep you from signing your messages.  When posting from
the web interface, I sign by adding "--Bram" to the end.  If I'm
emailing, I use a complete signature.  There's nothing stopping you from
typing your name at then end of a message the same way you would sign a
letter.
--Bram

  Aaah. now I see
Like this: