 Administrative / General / 2633
Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 00:07:23 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> writes:

And another part of the terms should be for him to use a signature.  That's
another one of the things I've pushed for a long time that he's FLAT OUT
IGNORED and therefore REFUSED to change (rather arrogantly).

Because of the way I access the internet I am unable to use a signature.

You might be able to, after all.  According to your NNTP headers, You appear
to be using Netscape 4.03 for Win95:

I'm not too familiar with that version, but I know that 4.5 has sig-file
capability:

In the Edit > Preferences menu, go to the Mail & Newsgroups > Identity
section...  Is there a box labeled Signature File in your version?  If so,
then you can specify the name of a _short_ text file, and this will
automagically be appended to each message you post.

Hope this helps,

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.admin.general]

  I know how to do it but the owner of the system I use wont let me set one up.