 Administrative / General / 26
  "customized" newsgroup?

Todd, is it technically feasable to create a sort of "vitual newsgroup" where an individual could define his own group to include all posts from specified newsgroups? Replys would be sent to the originating newgroup. I'm thinking of this because as (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "customized" newsgroup?

(...) I don't think it's a clever idea to implement this on the server side, but then again, I haven't got much experience with NNTP servers. My software allows me to do just this on the client side, actually. I can generate any virtual newsgroup (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "customized" newsgroup?