 Administrative / General / 2555
Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:22:50 GMT

Yup.  That's the one that put me over the top.

-John Van

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:37b9a9c9.81628205@lugnet.com...

Found on DejaNews:  John DiRienzo's reply to JW's message...

From: "John D" <ig88888888@stlnet.com>
Subject: Jon Wilson sucks WAS Re: i am very pissed at john dilorenzo...
Date: 04 Aug 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.toys.lego

   I am more than a little angry at this guy (Jonathan Wilson), too.  He
sends me email as if he had a government contract with me.  I did start
scanning his requested scans and then he told me he already had them..  As I
am doing this as a favor to him, I think he could have told me he had other
people scanning directions as well - and he could have used some
coordination in his project.  Yesterday, I found in my inbox an email that
began "WTF are my scans??"  I saw no reason to reply to that mail - is it
customary to reply to rude email??  I normally don't.  This is not the kind
of attitude I expect from other Lego fans, especially when we are helping
each other out.  I have more important stuff in my scan pile than
instructions that have already been scanned by someone else.  There is our
reply, Jonathan.

[...snip sig...]

--Todd