 Administrative / General / 2546
Re: CFV: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:33:22 GMT

Hmmmm.

I think there is already a vote being held to get Piggy.  Maybe we might
take a break for a while and wait until the results come out.  I believe
that JW's "defense" of his action started with the _statement_

I am baffeled as to how that message got on .geek. I only sent
it to tore himself (at least acording to the message in my sent mail folder
I did)

most of the key defense was supplied by

And that makes it OK?

and

Wow, sounds a lot like "darn, I can't believe other people saw that
and now I might be held accountable for it."

Or in other words, "I'm sorry I got caught."

JW did not make these arguments... they (as far as I can tell) were assumed.
Yes, he continues on with further posts and sticking his foot in his mouth,
but was his original intent to defend the letter to Tore?

It doesn't take him long to put his foot in his mouth, we all know this, but
this constant analysis/counter-analysis of his posts is starting to turn me
off.  It is sometimes hard enough wading through his posts, but when you
have 5 for his one...

LINC