 Administrative / General / 2538
Re: CFV: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:48:21 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:
The message was posted by me. my newsreader seemed to stuff it up and post to .geek as well as
mailing it to tore so the message was posted by me but it should never have been so therefore it
should not have been seen by people on this group.

So because of some lacking on your part in technical skill or
knowledge, which certainly comes as a surprise to everyone reading
this, the message got posted to the group and everyone saw it.

Deal with it.

It's still rude, whether you INTENDED anyone else to see it or not.

Your continued defense of something that is impossible to defend casts
your recent "my last word" post in a rather different light, I'd say.

I still say you're basically trying to say you're sorry you got
caught.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.