 Administrative / General / 2508
  Re: Top 10 posters in lugnet.cad.dev

Todd, thanks for that. It was cool. I couldn't believe I had the second most post to the Star Wars group!! :) I noticed that there were a lot of people that had posted there, how many people are currently in the whole Lugnet community? Ryan "You can (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Top 10 posters in lugnet.cad.dev

(...) I'm guessing a couple thousand or so, maybe three, all things considered. 1268 people are currently registered to post. It's hard to know how many additional people there are lurking, or participating from behind gatewayed mailing lists, or (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)