 Administrative / General / 2508
Re: Top 10 posters in lugnet.cad.dev
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 03:17:14 GMT

Todd, thanks for that. It was cool. I couldn't believe I had the
second
most post to the Star Wars group!! :)
I noticed that there were a lot of people that had posted there,
how
many people are currently in the whole Lugnet community?

Ryan

"You can lose money, you can lose fame, but when you have Jesus
you can't lose you're salvation. No one can take that away from
you."  Joe Carter