 Administrative / General / 2458
    Re: careful planning with newsgroup names (was: De Bouwsteen club) —Larry Pieniazek
   Todd Lehman wrote: <snip naming> (...) And so did 1/2 dozen others. Like I said then, it's a fine name. One of many. The (last part of the) name does not matter. Your point about names (that I cut away) is well taken but to my way of thinking (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: careful planning with newsgroup names (was: De Bouwsteen club) —Todd Lehman
   (...) It would be about the same amount of both headspace and data-finagling with the server to change it to either of those names, but yeah, it would be less work for people using it in the case of the second name. (For anyone dropping in: we're (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)