 Administrative / General / 2357
  Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean

I think I've been misquoted a bit, or maybe I wasn't clear on the offense thing, more on that below. At any rate, most importantly, this is a private service, and as such we're all beholden to comply with the rules and procedures here, on pain of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean

(...) Whoops. Rereading that sentence made me notice that it could be read as if I were saying I am an owner here. Not so. I am not an owner. Todd and Suz are. I merely was speaking in the general case. (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)