 Administrative / General / 2319
  Re: Now at MIT

Congratulations Suz! (...) Suz, does this also apply to your hand in the visual design of LUGNET? The stereotypical "woman's touch" carries quite an impact when it's delivered by a graphics design artist! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Now at MIT

(...) Thanks, but I'm afraid you're all at the mercy of Mr.L. ;-) -Suz. (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Now at MIT

(...) Hey dem's fightin' words! :-) C'mon, you know it :) once in a while I get lucky and crank out some razzle-dazzle stuff. Not often -- and I admit I've really been on a dry-and-streamlined bent for the past year and a half -- but remember the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)