 Administrative / General / 2313
Re: error :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:09:21 GMT

Auugh waht a night mare.  it was sending html when i was typing plain
text.  anyway of course I fixed it right after I posted so you can just
ignore me again.

Patricia Schempp wrote:

Anyone know what this means?

Lately when I try to post (using netscape newsreader) to lugnet market
jambalaya I get a messagesaying "a news (NNTP) error occurred.  Cannot
accept HTML encoded messages"  This only happens for the one
newsgroup....

Does this have something to do with lugnet or is the problem completely
mine?