 Administrative / General / 2312
    error :( —Patricia Schempp
   Anyone know what this means? Lately when I try to post (using netscape newsreader) to lugnet market jambalaya I get a messagesaying "a news (NNTP) error occurred. Cannot accept HTML encoded messages" This only happens for the one newsgroup.... Does (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: error :( —Patricia Schempp
   Auugh waht a night mare. it was sending html when i was typing plain text. anyway of course I fixed it right after I posted so you can just ignore me again. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)