 Administrative / General / 2263
  Re: Longest thread candidate? (Was: What happened?)

(...) Hey, Todd, view this message in the Web interface and check out those little blue squares at the bottom. I'm assuming that one could count those blue squares and come up with the number of unique messages in this thread, regardless of ng, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Longest thread candidate? (Was: What happened?)

(...) Well, you don't actually have to count them; it says how many there are right above them. :-) (...) The graph is displayed on-the-fly from parent/child node data. This way, the full thread is always correctly shown for older messages up the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Longest thread candidate? (Was: What happened?)

(...) 'Scuse me while I bang my head against my monitor... (...) That sounds good. Sometimes that tree display can take a while to load (sometimes). BTW, I just noticed that LUGNET messages aren't very pretty then viewed with Lynx in an 80-column (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)