 Administrative / General / 224
    Make mine no onions, extra pickle! —Scott Smallbeck
   Since you are customizing the LUGNET site to everyone's preferences I have one small comment. I had been using the traffic page to jump to the newsgroups that had new items of interest, a very handy feature. Your new configuration no longer makes (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Make mine no onions, extra pickle! —Todd Lehman
   (...) Yes, you'll be able to have it both ways... Sorry about the switch from A to B without still giving a quick A... I know exactly what you mean because I was doing the same thing. What'll probably happen is two versions of the traffic page -- (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)