 Administrative / General / 225
Re: Make mine no onions, extra pickle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 19:12:46 GMT

"Scott" <materiel@halcyon.com> writes:

Since you are customizing the LUGNET site to everyone's preferences I have
one small comment.  I had been using the traffic page to jump to the
newsgroups that had new items of interest, a very handy feature.  Your new
configuration no longer makes this so great as I have to wait for the web
interface version to come up before I can click through to my news reader.
Is it possible to have it both ways, go directly to news reader or use web
interface?

Yes, you'll be able to have it both ways...  Sorry about the switch from A to B
without still giving a quick A...  I know exactly what you mean because I was
doing the same thing.  What'll probably happen is two versions of the traffic
page -- one for the web-interface and one for news:// URLs...

You are obviously putting a ton of work into this site and I for one
appreciate it.  Hurry up and get the membership going so maybe you can get
something back for all your work.

:)

(thanks)

--Todd