 Administrative / General / 2219
  Re: Lugnet Search

(...) Please index some of these characters. It is a real pain searching for "A-Wing", as it returns everything with the word "wing" in it. Last time I did this, I went through two or three pages without finding anything related to A-Wings. At that (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet Search

Jeff, I'm not sure what the problem is in this case. I just went to lugnet.starwars and typed "a-wing" in the search box. The first 5 messages in a row were the following five, which all mention A-Wings (most in the subject line!): (URL) you doing a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet Search

First off, this was really just an example, but I guess I should've put a time frame in here. It was a couple months ago, before the new interface, when you could only search the entire newsgroup. I was looking for a specific message in cad.dat, I (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)