 Administrative / General / 2146
  Re: Allocation of member #'s

(...) I'd kinda like a number that would make me seem like the slightly over-the-hill but still big-name actor who has a decent-sized role. You know, the guy who is always "and Name" at the end of the intro to the tv show. (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Allocation of member #'s

(...) You mean like Russell Johnson as The Professor on Gilligan? He'd have a number like 3.14159265... Or maybe like Lee Majors with a number like 6,000,000? Perhaps 51 for Ephram Zymbalist Jr. ? -Tom McD. when replying, some newer CD-RW's will (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)