 Administrative / General / 2146
Re: Allocation of member #'s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 02:43:46 GMT

Tom McDonald <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote:
Todd, I've changed my mind about this(1) and it seems like the best case that
can be made is that you give out desired numbers to those whom you feel have
helped out as thanks to them for specific Lugnet projects, and everyone else
in order of appearance, just like in the movies. Ask each person whom you feel
should get one via private email. Once you've done that, then just crank out
the rest.

I'd kinda like a number that would make me seem like the slightly
over-the-hill but still big-name actor who has a decent-sized role.
You know, the guy who is always "and Name" at the end of the intro to
the tv show.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)