 Administrative / General / 21
    Black dot on traffic page —Scott Smallbeck
   I am curious as to the purpose of the black dot following several entries on the traffic page. You do not mention it in your description of the page. -- Scott S. materiel@halcyon.com (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Black dot on traffic page —Todd Lehman
   (...) It just marks a group beginning with "loc." -- I tried some other markings like italics and indenting and boldface, but they weren't subtle enough. I find the traffic page helpful in locating activity in groups I'm not subscribed to, (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)