 Administrative / General / 22
Re: Black dot on traffic page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:29:00 GMT

"Scott" <materiel@halcyon.com> writes:

I am curious as to the purpose of the black dot following several entries on
the traffic page.

It just marks a group beginning with "loc." -- I tried some other markings
like italics and indenting and boldface, but they weren't subtle enough.

I find the traffic page helpful in locating activity in groups I'm not
subscribed to, particularly "loc." groups that I just want to take a quick
peek in using Netscape for a newsreader.  So having them stand out somehow
(but subtly) is helpful.

You do not mention it in your description of the page.

I oughtta fix that.

--Todd